Family law (also called matrimonial law) is an area of the law that deals with family matters and domestic relations, including: marriage, civil unions, and domestic partnerships; adoption and surrogacy. child abuse and child abduction.
We can answer your family law question on any or all of the following:
- The Importance of Child Support.
- How Child Support Affects Your Taxes and Other Financial Matters.
- What Can Child Support Be Used For?
- How to Change a Custody Agreement.
- Abduction of a Child in Divorce.
- Abuse of Visitation Rights.
- Does Remarriage Affect Custody and Visitation?
- Visitation Rights After Divorce or End of Relationship.
- Divorce in a Different State or Country.
- Name Change After Divorce.
- Divorce and Bankruptcy.
- Division of Marital Property in Divorce: Who Gets What?
- Dissolution of Marriage-Like Relationships.